ampu-dev

RE: [Ampu-dev] New site sections

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: RE: [Ampu-dev] New site sections
Date: 06 Mar 2002 14:03:31 +0000

On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 13:50, Stover, Michael wrote:
> Hi,
>       Just read the FAQ, and I have an additional question.  What about
> the need for secret decisions?  Many organizations don't have such a need,
> but many do.

Ah, yes.. we could at that question.  My current thinking is that a
private install on a closed network would be the best solution there.
Most organisations using computers for such things wouldn't be
particularly happy about making those computers accessible via the net
anyway.

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team