advocate

Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Two thoughts: automated conversion, and radio4al

From: Alexandro Colorado
Subject: Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Two thoughts: automated conversion, and radio4all.net.
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 00:04:20 -0500

Has anyone asked Youtube to stream their videos in the Theora format? We could also ask them to allow Theora downloads, but I don't think they'd be too keen on that, judging from what they do at the moment. Letting people share videos in the true sense of the word probably isn't something they
want to do.

Youtube doesn't offer downloads which makes this a double petition. Google video might be easier since they already offer download to their video and just add theora.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jza