advocate

Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Separate website?

From: advocate
Subject: Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Separate website?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:35:13 +0700

I agree.

Plus, some of us Hydrogenaudio.org members feel that the current page does not give credit enough to Xiph.org. Merely saying "technical details - visit Xiph.org" (or something to that effect) does not give Xiph enough credit; after all, they *are* the creator of Ogg and Vorbis.

PS: Is it possible to make this mailing list behave with reply-to pointing to the mailing list? It's a bit of a burden to everytime delete the To: field.

{p}