Re: [Swftools-common] Anybody succeeded in getting working links within

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Anybody succeeded in getting working links within SWF files created with pdf2swf 0.9.2?
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 03:11:27 +0000

On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 00:53:20 +0100
Hans J Nuecke <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hopefully anybody can give me a hint what I'm making wrong or what
> I'm missing!
> I'd like to use version 0.9.2, but did not succeed yet in making
> external links work. I tried different switch settings already, but
> to no avail

hans, This isn't a revisit of the 'non-internet enabled location' thing
is it?

Try setting the swf version with,

   pdf2swf -T 7

when you do your conversion, and let us know what happens.

You might also care to link to the pdf you are converting, so as we
can try it also.

jooi, I did a conversion of the swf reference document,

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/swf.html

with version 0.9.2 ( under Linux ), and all the external links I then
tested, seemed to work ok.

mfg

Chris.