[Swftools-common] Anybody succeeded in getting working links within SWF

From: Hans J Nuecke
Subject: [Swftools-common] Anybody succeeded in getting working links within SWF files created with pdf2swf 0.9.2?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 00:53:20 +0100

Hopefully anybody can give me a hint what I'm making wrong or what I'm missing!
I'd like to use version 0.9.2, but did not succeed yet in making external links work. I tried different switch settings already, but to no avail

I zipped 4 files to show you what I'm experiencing:
pdf2swf link example

Those files are:
  • sample_NOK.swf  a file converted with pdf2swf, created with swftools 0.9.2 (external links are not working)
  • sample_OK.swf     a file converted with pdf2swf, created with swftools 0.9.0 (external links are working)
  • Investigator_NOK.jpg  screenshot of AdobesSWF-Investigator, showing the (missing) AS3 code in sample_NOK.swf
  • Investigator_OK.jpg     screenshot of AdobesSWF-Investigator, showing the AS3 code embedded in sample_OK.swf

The 2 sample swf files had been built with the same settings.
Both Adobe SWF Investigator and also Flash Decompiler show that there is no AS3 code included in the swf file that was built with 0.9.2