Re: [Swftools-common] Anybody succeeded in getting working links within

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Anybody succeeded in getting working links within SWF files created with pdf2swf 0.9.2?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:47:08 +0000

Definitely something weird about links with 0.9.2, Hans.   Some pdf
conversions appear to work, some of what you'd expect to be the
more basic ones - simple anchor links within a converted html page -
don't!

Have you yet tried the latest development version or the latest git
version, to see if the same issue pops up there?  I may try both of
those myself later tonight to see happens.

Unfortunately, I am not sufficiently familiar with swftools code-base
in order to be able to resolve this issue.  ( Study time required, if
I can find it ).

Regards,

Chris.