Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:11:27 +0100

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:02:16 +0000
Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
> >>On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:34:35 +0000
> >>Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> using my clone of swftools repository at
> >> https://github.com/rpedroso/swftools/commits/master
> >
> > A recent addition I see Ricardo.  Is this git repo intended
> > to mirror/complement the existing git, or perhaps eventually
> > replace it?
> >
> This is just a clone where I can submit my changes, and then if > Matthias
> accept them he just have to pull them.

> I will keep my clone up to date with the official one.

Right, ok.

> In fact there is another swftools clone in github from another
> guy. Just search swftools on github.

I hadn't searched, but I will.

> Anyone can just make a clone. Probably there are more clones out > there...

As it happens, I was keeping one.. ;o) .. have a few mirrors
of other bits and bobs as well.

If these clones are to stay, and are kept in sync with the main
repo ( that of Matthias ) perhaps a small mention on the wiki as
being alternative download sites, might be in order?

> But keep in mind that the "real one" is git://git.swftools.org/
> swftools

Will do.

Chris