Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:34:35 +0000

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:35 PM, JL <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I see that a recent DEV Snapshot (swftools-2010-12-28-2143 ) was recently posted.  Is there any documentation or list published that details any changes/fixes?  I took a peak at the Help listing and did not see anything that stood out as being different from latest stable release.

The best bet, I guess will be clone the git repository:

$ git clone git://git.swftools.org/swftools

and then:

$ git log

to see commits history. Alternatively you can check those commits history in a more friendly way
using my clone of swftools repository at https://github.com/rpedroso/swftools/commits/master

I know it's not the same as having a summary of the changes, but better than nothing.
And don't forget you have the source ;)

Ricardo