Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:02:16 +0000

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
>>On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:34:35 +0000
>>Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> using my clone of swftools repository at
>> https://github.com/rpedroso/swftools/commits/master
>
> A recent addition I see Ricardo.  Is this git repo intended
> to mirror/complement the existing git, or perhaps eventually
> replace it?

This is just a clone where I can submit my changes, and then if Matthias
accept them he just have to pull them.

I will keep my clone up to date with the official one.

In fact there is another swftools clone in github from another guy.
Just search swftools on github.

Anyone can just make a clone. Probably there are more clones out there...

But keep in mind that the "real one" is git://git.swftools.org/swftools

Ricardo