Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 22:01:38 +0000

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:02:16 +0000
> Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:

>> > A recent addition I see Ricardo.  Is this git repo intended
>> > to mirror/complement the existing git, or perhaps eventually
>> > replace it?
>> >
>> This is just a clone where I can submit my changes, and then if > Matthias
>> accept them he just have to pull them.
>
>> I will keep my clone up to date with the official one.
>
> If these clones are to stay, and are kept in sync with the main
> repo ( that of Matthias ) perhaps a small mention on the wiki as
> being alternative download sites, might be in order?

Sincerely, I don't know if this should or not end up in wiki. I don't
mind either.
I leave that up to you :)

But if you want to include it - regarding to my own clone - just mention that
this is someone else clone/fork/branch/whatever that make sporadic
contributions to swftools.
But for sure it is a convenient way of viewing commits history.

The other clone that I found on github is a little outdated.

Regards,
Ricardo