[Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible pape

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible paper template
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 19:31:22 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #22, task #15221 (project administration):

They are corrected
<https://gitlab.com/makhlaghi/reproducible-paper/commit/0cbd2243458>, here is
the tarball link:
https://gitlab.com/makhlaghi/reproducible-paper/-/archive/pipeline/reproducible-paper-pipeline.tar.gz

Indeed, I really needed to refresh myself on the Legal matters section of the
maintainers guide. For Gnuastro, I didn't have this problem (people with
contributions more than 10 lines assign their copyright to the FSF and then I
would merge it). Thanks a lot for the reminder.

Based on this part of it ("you should always include a copyright notice in the
name of main copyright holder of the file. You can also include copyright
notices for other copyright holders as well"), my second guess was the
solution:

Copyright (C) YYYY-YYYY, ORIGINAL AUTHOR.
Copyright (C) YYYY-YYYY, MODIFYING AUTHOR.

This is now also done for the two git hook scripts (originally from Metastore,
with an MIT license). The years in the copyright notices (2016 and 2018-2019)
clearly show which one is the original copyright holder. Since its just these
two files, and the MIT license is short, I also just put the whole MIT license
in the two files (and decided to release any modifications to these files as
MIT license also to keep things clean and simple).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15221>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/