[Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible pape

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible paper template
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 06:06:01 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #27, task #15221 (project administration):

> Its users must actively customize it from the start. They do this
customization in the source code, but on the "master" branch they create them
selves.

This doesn't seem intuitive to me.  First, it would be natural to name their
branch after their specific "project", then, they may have multiple
"projects".  Which suggests me that having templates in the "master" branch is
justified.

> Is there a problem with not having a master branch on Savannah?

You reported that there are.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15221>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/