[Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible pape

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible paper template
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:21:27 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #16, task #15221 (project administration):

Thanks a lot. I tried it, but noticed that it misses short files, or
configuration files that have the short all-permissive copyright statement
<https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#License-Notices-for-Other-Files>:

Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
notice and this notice are preserved.  This file is offered as-is,
without any warranty.

All the relevant files thus now have a copyright statement in the source codes
of both Gnuastro and this new project.

I hope there is no other issue and we can start continuing this new project on
Savannah.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15221>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/