Re: [Savannah-dev] cvs stats (with nice graphs)

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] cvs stats (with nice graphs)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:28:59 -0800

"Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)" wrote:

> I dont really understand how to use mrtg. rrdtool looks like it would me
> more appropriate, but from what I can see from the deb package it uses
> gif libs which I doubt you guys would want on your server.
> Any ideas on what tools we could use?

I decided to skip any fancy stuff and just created the graphs with good
old html tables.

I also dont need tmp files for it to work anymore, but will want to
switch to storing the data somewhere else at somepoint, because
performance is pretty bad.

Feel free to look http://savannah.gnu.org/cvsstats.php
It will take about 90 seconds to load so be patient.

oh... btw... No the stats arent rigged to make phpGroupWare always on
top. We are just an active project ;-p

Seek3r