Re: [Savannah-dev] savannah/www savannah.html syncmail

From: harrold
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] savannah/www savannah.html syncmail
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:21:19 -0500 (EST)

Sometime in January Jaime E. Villate assaulted keyboard and produced...

|I can't, unless I find out who the author is and under what license it has
|been released. As a matter of fact syncmail should not be in Savannah until we
|find out who wrote it and what's its license.

perhaps you could contact this guy. in the url he says he's an occasional
syncmail contributer. he might have more information.

Fred L. Drake, Jr. address@hidden
htt://mail.python.org/pipermail/idle-dev/2001-August/000569.html
--
john