Re: [Savannah-dev] debian packaging and protocol thoughts

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] debian packaging and protocol thoughts
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:11:20 +0100

        That plan seems safe to me. Of course one could argue that we
should use some XML bus technology since we're trying to transmit messages
to/from server and clients. Unless someone masters this aspect we are
probably going to stick to a hand made communication and error handling
between the server and the clients.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden