ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] Source layout question

From: Laurent Sansonetti
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] Source layout question
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:24:06 +0100

gabriele renzi wrote:
> Which one should I copy?

It is not very important, feel free to organize your XML files as you want. The final result will be the same.

Important points to respect are:

1) using the same docbook tags; we can check this when we will have at least two finished translated tutorials, or now (as you want)

2) using the same path for screenshots; i'm currently using figures/chp_xx/yyyy/zz.png, where xx and zz are numbers, and yyyy a subsection name (like "loops"). I can change this, well, figures is not very meaningful since images are screenshots, and not graphs...

Daniel Carrera wrote:
Besides, Laurent is the Docbook expert here. I'd trust his XML before mine. :)

I don't think so ;-) I do not have any experience with XML, and so on. And my docbook skills are very very limited ;-)

--
Laurent