ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] Getting started

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] Getting started
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:33:51 -0500

What Docbook tag should I use to represent in-line code?
Like "Here we use the <inlinecode>String#reverse</inlinecode> method"

What Docbook tag should I use for non-in-line code?
Like:

Here is a code example:

<code>
#!/usr/bin/ruby

puts "Hello World"
</code>

I guess that there are choices, but which ones are you using?  I'll use
the same ones.