ruby-tut-developer

[ruby-tut] french chapter 1 added

From: Laurent Sansonetti
Subject: [ruby-tut] french chapter 1 added
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:53:44 +0100

Hello guys,

I just commited the first chapter of the beginner tutorial on the CVS
repository.

You can see a preview of the HTML generated files here:

        http://lrz.is-a-geek.org/ruby-tutorial/

I had some issues while porting the SGML code to XML, specially with encoding.

Do not forget to prefix *each XML file* with the following line

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="XXX"?>

where XXX is your encoding code.   ISO-8859-1 works file with French.

--
Laurent