ruby-tut-developer

[ruby-tut] New stylesheets

From: Laurent Sansonetti
Subject: [ruby-tut] New stylesheets
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:45:44 +0100

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:24:56 -0500
Daniel Carrera <address@hidden> wrote:

> Since you have stylesheets that already work, perhaps you could commit
> those to CVS and we can start using those instead.  Specially if they are
> simpler than the Gnome stylesheets.  I've been looking at the Gnome
> stylesheets and it's all very overwhelming.  There are so many of them!
>
> If we can start with a simpler one, it might be eaiser to customize it
> later.

You're right!

I have commited my stylesheets in the repository, and updated the Makefile.
Feel free to hack the stylesheets ;-)

The GNOME stylesheets are now removed from the module.  Do not forget to
checkout/update using the -P option (prune empty directories), since it is
impossible (without having root credentials) to remove physically a directory
from the repository.

If you want, you can create a .cvsrc file in your $HOME, which may contain
default parameters for CVS commands.

Here is mine:

    address@hidden ~> cat ~/.cvsrc
    checkout -P