ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] Makefile

From: Laurent Sansonetti
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] Makefile
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:04:08 +0100

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:35:00 +0100
Robert Gogolok <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 04:05:15PM +0100, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:
> > I just commited some changes in the beginner template:
> >  - improved a bit the Makefile
> I'm not familar with Makefiles. But what about finding out the path to the
> xsl-stylesheet dir?
>
> We only need to set XSLPATH .........

Yes, I agree with this, except on:

a) XSLPATH is not defined in my system.  And I looked a bit in xsltproc, it
does not seem to support this environment variable.

b) in fact, in the future, we will have our own .xsl customized stylesheet,
which will be probably present somewhere near our XML files.  So, we do not
need to use a full path.

I will try to get the gnome stylesheet working on my box as soon as possible.
And I will remove at the same time the commented ``XSL = ...'' line.

--
Laurent