Re: Emacs 28: bitmap fonts, vector font character spacing

From: PierGianLuca
Subject: Re: Emacs 28: bitmap fonts, vector font character spacing
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:56:44 +0200

I've happily used the DejaVu Sans Mono for many years, with

(set-face-attribute 'default nil :font "DejaVu Sans Mono")
(set-face-attribute 'default nil :height 94)

on my hi-dpi laptop and on non-hidpi laptops. It works seamlessly. Maybe
Terminus is not monospaced though. I suppose the other proportional DejaVu
fonts would work as well

https://dejavu-fonts.github.io/

Cheers,
Luca