ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:23:03 +0200

On 2013-08-19 at 15:23, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:

> I saw the mail from Brandon Invergo and I was wondering if I can also bring
> my
> wife. Visiting the astronomic observatory is a really nice opportunity that
> she would definitely enjoy. I would understand of course if it's not
> possible.
> I'm not hacking on GNU myself, just interested in it, so if the number of
> place is limited that could free 2 places.

Sure, I'm counting her.  Please send me her name (private mail is OK),
for the list to be provided to Alain in case the visit is confirmed.
Please tell me if she's going to join us at dinner as well.  I warn her
that conversations are likely to get technical, but we welcome everybody
:-).

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net