ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:21 +0200

Le jeudi 22 août 2013 12:12:59 Luca Saiu a écrit :
> > I don't know now if it will be validated but it should.
> >
> > Please transfer me *in private* *before 15h* the list
>
> I'm about to send you the list of names in private.

Please remove me from the list before that. I thought the GHM was next week
that is why I realized I can't come on friday (already something planned).
Same for tonight unfortunetely, but as I said I'll be there today and saturday
and will thus be able to take care of the video :)

I wish you to not have trouble with the clouds and have a pleasant eveninng.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme