ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?

From: Alain Coulais
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:14:34 +0200

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:12:59 +0200
Luca Saiu <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Alain.
>
> On 2013-08-22 at 11:29, Alain Coulais wrote:
>
> > I just made a reservation for this evening, Thursday 22
> > from 22 PM. We can meet at 22h30. Please consider
> > I can NOT wait for "to be late" people at the main entrance
> > because we have to walk about 10' to the roof ...
>
> Ok. cool.
>
> > I don't know now if it will be validated but it should.
> >
> > Please transfer me *in private* *before 15h* the list
>
> I'm about to send you the list of names in private.
>
> > If we start at 22h30 and we are about 15
> > you should be "free" before midnight. You cannot
> > leave the group before all of us go back.
> > I don't know in detail last metro/RER but
> > it should be half an hour left, we have Velib stations around,
> > and it you hotels are not far from Place d'Italie
> > it is in walking distance.
>
> Thanks.  I have printed down "noctilien" maps exactly for this kind of
> situation :-).  We can give them away.
>
> That's wonderful.  Thanks.

reservation accepted

list transmitted

We have a rendez-vous at 22h30 this evening
in front of 77, avenue Denfert Rochereau
This is the street going from Place Denfert Rochereau
to Place Port Royal (from south to North approximatively)

the weather is bad :(

Please try to arrive in time all together !!

My phone number is 01.40.51.21.45

(The phone number of the gate keeper is: 01.40.51.21.77
you should not need but ...)

--
Alain Coulais, PhD http://aramis.obspm.fr/~coulais/
LERMA CNRS et Observatoire de Paris