ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:17:28 +0200

On 2013-08-18 at 16:35, Luca Saiu wrote:

> Alain would need a list of the people interested in coming.  So,
> everybody, if you're interested please reply *to the list* as soon as
> possible saying on which nights you're available

Sorry, I haven't been very clear.  When writing "to the list" I just
wanted to avoid having to forward each response to Alain.  Of course you
can include his address as well.

As of now we have two interested people, on any day (Thursday, Friday,
Saturday).  I'm keeping track of the names, so I can transmit them to
Alain for his list, if the visit is confirmed and a day is chosen.

Thanks.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net