[ft] testing freetype

From: Manish Marathe
Subject: [ft] testing freetype
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:54:17 -0800

Hello All,

Thanks all for the help in advance.

I was building freetype. I built it on linux with make, although I also knew about ft jam used to build this tool.

My problem is, I want to run some automated tests. Are there any automated tests shipped with the distribution. I am using version 2.1.9. I understand that there is a new version 2.1.10 but does 2.1.9 ship with any tests and if yes how do I run them. My final motive is to automate the complete build and tests for freetype.

Thanks

Manish Manish
SpikeSource, Inc.
http://developer.spikesource.com