Re: [Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..

From: Pavel Kankovsky
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:27:26 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, David Turner wrote:

>      #define  FT_FREETYPE_H  <freetype/freetype.h>

Is there any compiler that cannot grok this? I myself doubt it, but
if such a horribly broken thing exists, it should be installed into
/dev/dumpster immediately.

>    We will normally revert to the old
>      #include <freetype/freetype.h>
>   soon before releasing 2.0.2.

Do you want to get rid of ft2build.h and FT_*_H symbols? I suggest to keep
it as it is (perhaps we could clean ft2build.h up and remove the clutter
left after futile attempts to construct include paths by macros) because
it makes it easy to move things around and this is always a good thing.
Moreover, it is very stylish. :)

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."