Re: [Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..

From: Laurence Withers
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 05:06:02 +0000

>It is ideal if headers can be included without any special magic.  If
>the directory name 'freetype2' is not acceptable due DOS, perhaps a
>directory name 'ft2' could be used instead.  This would require that

Actually, when compiling on DOS, long filenames will be used if running
under win95 or 98 dos box, else truncated filenames will be used (ie.
`freetype2' will be interpreted as `freetype'), and as DOS is the only
platform requiring 8+3, I don't see a problem.

Or you could call it `freetype.2'.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, address@hidden