Re: [DotGNU] The ECMA working group process

From: Adam Ballai
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] The ECMA working group process
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 04:21:02 -0700

On Saturday 07 February 2004 05:41 pm, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> Of course I refuse to pay.  Anyone with any shred of Free Software morals
> would.  Becoming part of the problem will not solve the problem.

Has there been any suggestions to the ECMA about having open group discussions
on mailing lists, etc. to solve the lack of communication between members and
non-members?  Maybe creating a third-party community(simple as a mailing
list) centered around the ECMA standards will generate some interest by the
members to make a final goal of adopting this open and free way of
thinking(I'd think there would be something like this already).

Forking 334/335 spec's is nearly out of the question when we need
compatibility with other clr's.

http://www.adamballai.com
http://www.thefrontnetworks.net
http://www.dotgnu.org