Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib and builddir != srcdir

From: Mohan Embar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib and builddir != srcdir
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:25:48 -0500

Earnie,

>> Also I hope you build pnetlib before building pnetC ?
>>

> Well, so far I'm getting a lot of work to be done for the resources
> subsystem.  The build configuration doesn't take into account a build
> directory that isn't the source directory.  Later...
>

>Ok.  I'm at build for mscorlib.dll.  So how am I to tell csant to find
>the source directory?

I should call this thread: "DotGNU and MinGW: When worlds collide."

If you're interested, I've got some of my own build scripts which address
some, but not all, of the issues you've been encountering:

http://www.thisiscool.com/dotgnu_pnet.htm

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/