Re: Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:49:45 +0530

If memory serves me right, Robert Johnson wrote:
> you have a chance take a look at what I have done.

I can't test it as I don't have Windows here ...
Fully GNU down here :-)

Hopefully someone has ...

> you think everything looks good feel free o link to
> the binaries from the DotGNU site.

Linked in to dotgnu.org/downloads.html , please try
http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/downloads.html if you're
doing it by the hour.

If someone faces any problems with that zip , please do
tell the list.

> look at the windows installers to see which might fit
> best for a pnet windows release.

Cool ... take a look at inno-setup .. (pnet will just need
to unzip it ... no post-install steps :-)

Bye

Gopal