Re: Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released

From: Robert Johnson
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:46:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello Gopal,

If you would like to make a link from the
"dotgnu.org/downloads.html" page thats ok by me, but I
would like to get Rhys ok first since he is the head
of the Portable.Net project.

If its cool with him is cool with me.

Bob J

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobjohnson11/pnet-bin-0.5.2.zip

> Hmm.. pnetlib ? ... though it does not make enough
> sense to
> say that right now .. Anyone can get the .debs and
> figure out
> how to get it out ;-)
>
> > the DotGNU project. If you guys have suggestions
> as to
> > where or how I can post these to the main projects
> > page let me know.
>
> I can link these to the dotgnu.org/downloads.html if
> that's OK
> with you ..
>
> > home page and did not see the windows setup
> > instructions to create a readme.txt
>
> Ok, the instructions consist of "unzip & run" :-)
>
> > Also if the project needs it I can work on a
> windows
> > installation of pnet/treecc.
>
> Yes, we've discussed windows installers , but ended
> up
> going nowhere looking at NullSoft's installer,
> dia-installer,
> and InnoSetup...
>
> > Let me know if in the future you want me to do
> either
> > native cygwin or win32 builds of pnet/treecc. I
> will
> > be more than happy to do it
>
> Thanks ! .. I think you should reply to Rhys's
> checklist mail
> about these.
>
> If you run into any problems, please let this know.
>
> Gopal
> --
> The difference between insanity and genius is
> measured by success

=====
Robert Johnson
48 Steeds Street