Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:23:00 +0100

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:11:32 +0530
Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:

> If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> > Download: http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/pnet-0.5.2.tar.gz
>
> It would be great if the tarballs can be uploaded to the dotgnu.org
> website (and to gnu.org) for the sake of the gentoo guys . Also I would
> like to ask for an "official" checksum :)
>
> I have updated downloads.html with the links , but which are not actually
> ``linked'' anywhere..

the pnetc download on dotgnu.org points to pnetc 0.5.0 (which is correct ? no
pnetc 0.5.2 ?) but the text says pnetc 0.5.2...

additionally on southern-storm.com.au rhys wrote in his news "version 0.5.0 of
... is available"...2 typos which confused me a bit but it seems there really
is no pnetc 0.5.2 ...I already updated my ebuilds and reopened the bug in
Gentoo's bugzilla, I hope the downloads work within the next few hours and
those 2 typos (which are quite confusing ;p) are fixed soon.

Rainer