Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:47:23 +0530

If memory serves me right, Aditya P. Bansod wrote:
> > We really need a better build/release process for the binary
> > packages.  I'm
>
> I can give a hand with the Cygwin (if that's what you mean by Windows)
> binaries. Just let me know a process, and I can host/whatever.

The cygwin binaries are not really useful for native windows support.

You need to build it with

./configure --disable-cygwin

under cygwin to remove any cygwin dependencies,make . Then

make DESTDIR=/tmp/package install

gather all the files under /tmp/package/usr/local/ , make a zip
and offer.

<today>

Feb 08 11:53:28 <NetBob>        do you need someone to build win32 pnet
binaries ?
Feb 08 11:53:35 <t3rmin4t0r>    NetBob: *yes* !
Feb 08 11:53:40 <NetBob>        that I can do

</today>

But it won't hurt to have 2 people doing the same thing as long as
the two builds work equally well..

Gopal