Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted

From: Glenn Chambers
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:54:29 -0500

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 03:47 AM, Gopal V wrote:

If memory serves me right, Glenn Chambers wrote:
it treats '-D __SIZE_TYPE__=unsigned int' (note embedded spaces) as

Glenn, could you add something like this to cc_options.c and submit
a patch ? ...

                CCStringListAddTwo(&argv,&argc,"-D",user_defined_symbols[posn]);

This should be able to fix this issue ? ...

Ok, did this, and got a compiler that passed the configure tests.

Then tried building pnetC again, and it died again, with issues related
to -I processing.  Did a quick attempt to duplicate the change for -I,
but it still blew up.  I'll work on it again tomorrow.

Remember , grep is your friend :-)

Oh, I used grep quite a bit the first time I tried to diagnose it, but
couldn't *quite* nail down the proper pattern to make the match.

You speak of the two as though they were mutually exclusive...  <grin>

Glenn Chambers
Toledo, OH