Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted

From: Ian Game
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 11:21:23 +0000

Rhys Weatherley wrote:

We're coming down to the wire on pnet version 0.5.0. It's that time again when we need to make sure that all platforms work correctly.

So, I would appreciate reports from people on how well pnet works on their GNU/Linux distribution of choice, cygwin, mingw32, *BSD, Solaris, MacOSX, etc, etc, etc.

If you get a build break, then use the "madcow" and send me the output. Also try to build and "make check" pnetlib and pnetC while you are at it.