Re: [DotGNU]System.ComponentModel stubbing

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.ComponentModel stubbing
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:59:00 -0500

i guess i'm one of the three people that is helping with this namespace. i am new at hacking pnetlib so i dont really know where to start. i was just going to start hacking the classes in alphabetical order which i know its probably not a good idea. if you have a better idea and want to delegate, let me know.

alias