Re: [DotGNU]System.ComponentModel stubbing

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.ComponentModel stubbing
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:14:56 +0530

If memory serves me right, Gopal V wrote:
> So I'm going to stub out all the classes in the System.ComponentModel
> namespace, and commit it to pnetlib/System/ComponentModel tonight.

Commited these following files ...

BaseNumberConverter.cs CancelEventArgs.cs CancelEventHandler.cs
CollectionChangeEventArgs.cs CollectionChangeEventHandler.cs
Component.cs Container.cs DesignOnlyAttribute.cs DesignTimeVisibleAttribute.cs
DesignerSerializationVisibilityAttribute.cs EditorAttribute.cs
EditorBrowsableAttribute.cs EnumConverter.cs ExpandableObjectConverter.cs
ICustomTypeDescriptor.cs IDataErrorInfo.cs IEditableObject.cs
IExtenderProvider.cs IListSource.cs ISupportInitialize.cs
ISynchronizeInvoke.cs ITypedList.cs Int32Converter.cs
InvalidEnumArgumentException.cs ListBindableAttribute.cs
ListChangedEventArgs.cs ListChangedEventHandler.cs LocalizableAttribute.cs
NotifyParentPropertyAttribute.cs PropertyChangedEventArgs.cs
PropertyChangedEventHandler.cs ReadOnlyAttribute.cs
RecommendedAsConfigurableAttribute.cs RefreshEventArgs.cs
RefreshEventHandler.cs RefreshPropertiesAttribute.cs StringConverter.cs
ToolboxItemAttribute.cs TypeDescriptor.cs WarningException.cs
Win32Exception.cs

To CVS today ....

The delegates and the interfaces are complete except for some attributes
like [ComVisible] or [Serializable] needed , the rest is for the hacking...

So the volunteers should start out on the Attributes first to take it
easy , IMHO ... And please inform the list about the part you're working
on....

And if I've made any sensational blunders in that code , feel free to
correct me...

Gopal