Re: [DotGNU]System.ComponentModel stubbing

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.ComponentModel stubbing
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:31:28 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> Good work Gopal!  How close are we to Gtk# working now?

All the classes are there hopefully , now all remains is for me to figure
out what methods are lacking in the existing classes ...

|| metadata error in token 0x0A00004F: member
`System.Runtime.InteropServices.InterfaceTypeAttribute..ctor' not found
|| gtk-hello-world.exe: invalid metadata in image

I would really ask someone to stub classes next time :-) ... this was more
hard work than I bargained for ....

I really hope the 3 volunteers for this namespace start pushing patches in
bulk soon ... Because this is a soft spot to start working on, after all
when does one get Attributes to work on usually ?

Finally pnetlib broke the Rhys "The easy things are already done" jinx ;-)

Gopal