[DotGNU]From announce list (was: Call for article proposals!)

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]From announce list (was: Call for article proposals!)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:26:16 +0530

Since the announce list has not been behaving well recently ...
and the archives seems to be down ... I'm pushing the mail to
the developers mailing list which is the list where developers
hang out...

If memory serves me right, Derek Ferguson wrote:
> The March, 2003 issue of the .NET Developers Journal
> (http://www.sys-con.com/dotnet) will be focused on implementations of
> the CLI other than Microsoft's CLR for .NET.  For this reason, we are
> now accepting proposals for any and all articles dealing with:
>
> *         Mono
> *         Portable .NET
> *         Microsoft's Shared Source CLI (a.k.a. "Rotor")
>
> The deadline for proposals is January 6, 2003.  To be considered, simply
> fill out the form at:
>
>             http://editorial.sys-con.com/proposal.cfm
>
> (Make sure to choose ".NET Developers Journal" where it asks for
> "Journal Title")
>
> Email me directly with any questions.  Until then, I look forward to
> hearing from you!
>
> Derek Ferguson, MCP, SCJP, CLPP
> Editor-in-Chief, .NET Developer's Journal
>  <mailto:address@hidden> address@hidden --
> <http://www.dotnetdevelopersjournal.com/>
> http://www.dotnetdevelopersjournal.com
> The Leading Independent Voice on .NET Development

So, there ...

I suppose the articles about Portable.Net for the "This Year In DotGNU
-- 2002" would qualify for this ....

And all list members, we're still waiting for your replies on that one
as well... This week's IRC meet is sort of the deadline for *discussions*.

Gopal