Re: [DotGNU]mingw32 support works for portable.net

From: minddog
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]mingw32 support works for portable.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:29:54 -0700

> I'd like if minddog gave a brief description on how to install on Mingw32.
> (Hmm... I see one on devhood, or is that out of date ?).

sorta out of date since there have been a number of changes in the past few
days concerning install ;)

but yeah thats my devhood tutorial...i should be doing some more to get
people interested, but i'd like to be able to give a tutorial to the MS
folks on how to drop in cscc as a replacement compiler so they can still use
the software they paid a bazillion dollars for ;)