RE: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:52:54 -0800 (PST)

--- "Aditya P. Bansod" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I also did something like this, or at least handled the
> > command line issue.  must have been in the patch i sent, I
> > wonder if you looked at that? please post your patch so far
> > so I can compare notes.
>
> Thanks -- I totally forgot to look at the patch. I'll take a look for
> inspiration. :-)

sure, I am happy that you are doing this, I sure would not have started
yet. Maybe I helped you in some way...  i hope:=)

> I'll try to post the patch today, but I still need to download cvs
> (since
> mingw doesn't carry it stock).
cygwin has it, just grab cvs,patch, ssh, wget and dpkg from cygwin.

> > "ls -lat ./Test.cs ./TestArray.cs ./TestAssertFailed.cs
> > ./TestCase.cs ./TestException.cs ./TestFailure.cs
> > ./TestResult.cs ./TestStop.cs ./TestSuite.cs
> > ./TestWriterResult.cs ./NUnitEmulation.cs" and just check if
> > all the input files are there.
>
> I gave that a shot, and all the input files are in fact there.

I have not gotten the cscc compiled yet, I will wait for your patch
first.

> > Maybe it it time we used cvs to manage this patch, that way
> > we can work on it togeather?
>
> Good idea, although I have not a clue how to go about this, so I'll
> leave it
> up to you.

ok get the tools, then can get find a home for cvs,
last i checked  dotgnu was scared to give me commit, so we might have
set this up on my server. But we will ask.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/