Re: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 01:12:02 -0800 (PST)

--- "Aditya P. Bansod" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm encountering some last lingering issues getting pnet to build on
> mingw
> natively. I was wondering if anybody could lend a hand w/ this one.
>
> To prefix, I've hacked up support/cmdline.c to use the hand written
> version
> of ILCmdLineExpand (i.e. I took out the #ifndef IL_NATIVE_WIN32)
> instead of
> the Visual Studio version (seeing that we're using GCC).

I also did something like this, or at least handled the command line
issue.  must have been in the patch i sent, I wonder if you looked at
that?
please post your patch so far so I can compare notes.

> Also, I've
> very
> much hacked up all the GetErrno stuff, so that it mostly doesn't
> exist, but
> I doubt it would cause the error below.

you might have seen that I also renamed the errno variable to pneterrno
in the handler in the patch.

>Anyway, enough blab, here's
> the
> error:
>
> address@hidden ~/pnet-0.4.8/csunit
> $ make
> ../cscc/cscc -g -O2 -funsafe -filasm-path=../ilasm/ilasm
> -fplugin-cs-path=../cscc/cscc-cs -L../samples -o cstest.dll ./Test.cs
> ./TestArray.cs ./TestAssertFailed.cs ./TestCase.cs ./TestException.cs
> ./TestFailure.cs ./TestResult.cs ./TestStop.cs ./TestSuite.cs
> ./TestWriterResult.cs ./NUnitEmulation.cs
> ../cscc/cscc-cs: No input files
> make: *** [cstest.dll] Error 1

Can't help you with that exactly
, maybe you can run a
"ls -lat ./Test.cs ./TestArray.cs ./TestAssertFailed.cs ./TestCase.cs
./TestException.cs ./TestFailure.cs ./TestResult.cs ./TestStop.cs
./TestSuite.cs ./TestWriterResult.cs ./NUnitEmulation.cs"
and just check if all the input files are there.

If you would run a cvs diff -u, the I would be able to help you a bit
more, I dont have the time at work to build this at work.

Maybe it it time we used cvs to manage this patch, that way we can work
on it togeather?

Also Gopal, you mentioned the issue of the debian directory,
what do you say, for cvs, we make renamed the debian directory
modifications to debian-mingw32, and keep them separated?

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/