Re: [DotGNU]PATCH pnet-mingw32 was (The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run)

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PATCH pnet-mingw32 was (The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 00:28:59 +1000

James Michael DuPont wrote:

> Did you install the treecc after you built it?
> make install : it gets installed in the package I built here :
> usr/local/win32/share/treecc/c_skel.h
>
> and that will have to be put into a path that can be found,
> I think the treecc code handles this somewhere.

If treecc is compiled in cygwin mode, the skeleton files end up
in /usr/local/share/treecc.  In non-cygwin mode (e.g. mingw32),
they need to be in a directory called "etc" just underneath
where the treecc.exe binary is installed.

One of the things on my TODO list is to embed the skeleton files
directly into the treecc program binary so that the skeleton
directory is no longer required at install time.  This should
solve the problems with not being able to find the files.

For a quick hack, mingw32 users can modify "FindSkeleton" in
"skeleton.c" to look in a specific directory if they are having
problems.