Prospective GSoC contributor introduction

From: Hamza Mohammed
Subject: Prospective GSoC contributor introduction
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 23:38:37 +0200

Hi,
My name is Hamza Hasan, I am a 3rd year Student in Egypt, majoring in Communication Engineering. I am interested in contributing to gnu-radio through GsoC, specifically the project titled "Forward Error Correction in GNU Radio". I just heard about gnu radio recently (in my university we mostly use Matlab for DSP) from GsoC and I have been going over the tutorials for the past days. As I am becoming more familiar with the repository and software, I figured I might introduce myself here on the mailing list.