My Introduction to the Community

From: Amitesh Mahapatra
Subject: My Introduction to the Community
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 00:33:22 +0530

Greetings!

I am Amitesh, a driven first year undergrad from Delhi, India. I came across this org and its work through its GSoC listing, and thought I'd check it out! I am figuring out how I can possibly contribute to it. I have extensive experience writing C and Python code, although contributing to a project such as this would certainly be a challenge!

Currently, the ideas titled 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs', 'GRC: Standalone application and pluggable workflows', and 'Revitalize in-tree and out-of-tree (OOT) modules' have caught my attention. I am learning and thinking more about their specific requirements and considering writing a proposal for one of these projects.

Hoping to make this count, and learn invaluable skills along the way!

Regards,

Amitesh