bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] RE: [Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9

From: Hossein S. Zadeh
Subject: [linuxiran] RE: [Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 17:49:30 +1000

Hi there,
Oh, most definitely. In fact you can get LaTeX on almost all platforms under
the sun, from DOS to Apple, and from Amiga to super computers.

There are quite a few distributions exist for Windows. A lot of purists
swear by emTeX, but I like MikTeX better as it comes with everything you
need (Ghostscript, PDF writer, ...). You cen even get whatever distribution
you like, and get a 3rd party shell for it (for example have a look at:
http://home.arcor.de/itsfd/texwin.htm).

Cheers,
Hossein