bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Proof of concept

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: [linuxiran] Proof of concept
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:03:46 +0430

Hi All,

I am attaching a PDF file here for your review. It is the text from our
shabdix release.

The PDF file was generated with KWord and the "Print to PDF file" option from
the print window. Note that you need to use the Courier New font that ships
with our font package.

However we have discovered an issue with the virtual space in this particular
font that prevents a well formatted document. We will try to fix this
problem.

Thanks to ArashB for pointing this out and fishing Courier New from Gentoo :)
We owe much to him for his font activities ;)

Greetings,
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project