anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Couple of updates

From: Luiz Mello
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Couple of updates
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:36:16 -0300

For Wintel executables, someone else has to do it. I still don't have the necessary machine & software, and I don't plan to buy such a thing anytime soon.

Sorry if I am bringing up an old subject here, but I am new to this list and today's are the first messages I am receiving.

What do I need to do or have to build Windows/Intel/PC executables. This is the platform I work on and use at home, so I could make and publish those builds, if I know what it takes.

If there is a FAQ anywhere with answers to my questions, I'll be very thankful if anyone provides a link.

--
Francois Gombault
I WILL NOT SPANK OTHERS -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard

Abraços,

Luiz Mello
Brazil VTES NC
http://www17.brinkster.com/vtesbrasil/
(soon: http://www.vtesbrasil.com)
--
"Point of fact, 'normal people' don't play TCGs."
LSJ